Sure Start Centres
For more information you can access the website, www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk or the Facebook Page by searching for “Sure Start Children’s Centres NHP”.
This link will take you directly to the Family Learning Booking form that is on the website:
Calderdale Children’s Centres
The children's centres in our area are run by the North Halifax Partnership (NHP) . Please follow the link to find out whats on at your local centre.
Each children's centre offers a variety of services. These include:
- Child and family health services, including antenatal;
- Full day care provision, including good quality learning, for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- Support for children and parents with special needs;
- Term and holiday activities for families;
- Drop in sessions;
- Links to Jobcentre Plus;
- Volunteering opportunities.