Please find here the latest newsletter from Sure Start for Autumn 2020 (the attached document). It contains lots of useful information including updates from the Family Learning Team and Family Support Teams. The newsletter also contains information on the family learning courses that will be taking place between September and December 2020.
For more information you can access the website, www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk or the Facebook Page by searching for “Sure Start Children’s Centres NHP”.
This link will take you directly to the Family Learning Booking form that is on the website:
Calderdale Children’s Centres
The children's centres in our area are run by the North Halifax Partnership (NHP) . Please follow the link to find out whats on at your local centre.
Each children's centre offers a variety of services. These include:
- Child and family health services, including antenatal;
- Full day care provision, including good quality learning, for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- Support for children and parents with special needs;
- Term and holiday activities for families;
- Drop in sessions;
- Links to Jobcentre Plus;
- Volunteering opportunities.