Job title: Deputy Headteacher - Christ Church (Pellon) C of E (VC) Primary School
Job reference: REQ003598
Date posted: 27/06/2019
Application closing date: 16/09/2019
Salary: Leadership Scale Points 8 – 12
Package: Required for January 2020
Job category/type: Calderdale Schools
Post Ref: CS010
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Deputy Headteacher, with demonstrable classroom experience across the key stages. The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Headteacher to support the vision of this Christian school and take a creative role towards improving achievement.
The school would like to appoint a deputy headteacher who is:
* An inspirational leader with strong decision-making skills
* Innovative and creative in their approach to all areas of school life
* Enthusiastic in their approach to driving change
* A role model for learning and teaching
* Passionate about progression of all children and their education
* Believes and demonstrates our six core values
* Respectful and values the contributions of young people
We can offer:
* A welcoming and friendly school
* An opportunity to work as part of a collaborative senior management team as well as a committed and dedicated team of talented staff
* Enthusiastic, happy, well-motivated pupils
* A hugely supportive, well-informed school community that is passionate about the success of the school
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact our School Business Manager, Andrea Wragg, on 01422 350792 or [email protected]. Further information about the school can be found on this website.
Completed applications should be returned to the school office directly.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 16th September 2019.
Interview and Assessment Day: Tuesday, 1st October 2019
Headteacher: Mrs Emma Midgley