Scale 1b (point 6 - 8)
Due to the resignation of a member of staff, we require a caring, enthusiastic and approachable Midday Supervisor to join our team. Hours would be 12pm until 1.10pm daily.
We would be able to offer:
- Annual CPD linked to our SIP
- Opportunities for career development
- Bright and well behaved pupils who are proud of our school and achievements.
- A friendly, supportive, dedicated and enthusiastic staff committed to our continuing success.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is dedicated, enthusiastic and effective
- Sets high standards of behaviour, inspires and motivates children
- Is consistent and fair
- Enjoys communicating with young children
- Understands the importance of safeguarding children in school
- Is able to lead lunchtime activities to engage children in meaningful play
- Has a passion for developing their skills and working as part of a team
The role would involve:
- Supervising children in the dining room and playground
- Engaging the children in worthwhile activity in the playground
- Acting as a first aider during the lunchtime duty (training can be provided)
- Supporting the children whilst in the dining room
- Acting as a mentor to children at lunchtime
- Contributing to the whole school ethos in line with the school’s core values
This role would be due to start as soon as possible and is a permanent position.
If you are interested in this role, please read the following documents MDS Job Description & MDS person specification. If you feel that you meet the criteria for this role please complete this application form and email it to [email protected] by noon on 15/12/2017.
Should you have any further questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to ask.