Calderdale Children’s Centres
The children's centres in our area are run by the North Halifax Partnership (NHP) .
Each children's centre offers a variety of services. These include:
- Child and family health services, including antenatal;
- Full day care provision, including good quality learning, for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- Support for children and parents with special needs;
- Term and holiday activities for families;
- Drop in sessions;
- Links to Jobcentre Plus;
- Volunteering opportunities.
Please follow this link to find out whats on at your local children's centre.
Rotary Community Christmas Shoe Box Appeal 2018
Poppy Appeal November 2018
Coffee morning - JDRF charity - November 2018