Remote Learning - Year 1
To view our Pupil Remote Learning Policy please click here
12/10/2020 - 23/10/2020
For the next 2 weeks Year 1 will be doing:
For Maths we are going to focus on:
Our Science topic this week is:
Those were the days – how toys have changed.
Week Commencing 09/11/2020
In English from 02/11/2020 - 22/11/2020:
In Maths from 02/11/202 - 22/11/2020 :
- Adding and subtracting - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/week-1/
- Adding and subtracting - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/week-2/
In Geography from 02/11/2020 – 22/11/2020:
- Carry out some research about our local area. You might want to make a model or draw the area of Halifax or near to where you live.
Additionally from 09/11/2020 – 22/11/2020
- We will be looking at the Features of seaside, City and Countryside. You might want to do a little research into these types of areas and what you might find in each of these places.
Week Commencing 23/11/2020 à 07/12/2020
- The Gingerbread man - https://classroom.thenational.academy/units/the-gingerbread-man-2250
- Adding and subtracting - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/week-6-number-addition-subtraction/
- Week 2 - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/week-7-number-addition-subtraction/